Friday, June 15, 2012

We Are Cracked Pots


"We Are Cracked Pots"

"God really love cracked pots because He made me."  I remember hearing this line that was said Patsy Clairmont who is a Christian comediane.  Over the years, she had a humorous way to look at our imperfections.  It is actually a comforting truth to me because I tend to beat myself  down because I become too self-conscious over my imperfections.  What really hurts me even more is that some of the "well-meaning" people, especially those who call themselves Christians are the ones who start condemning and judging me as well those who struggle throughout life.  Yes, I do find it very comforting when we realize that God loves us even through our imperfections here on earth until we are one day become "perfect" in Heaven.
He will still love us even when we are in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment